Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Where there's a will... there's a 'weigh'! lol

Okay, so first I will do the weight update and then I will blog about my crazy days. :o)

Weight on 10/13: 246 pounds (a loss of 5 pounds!)
Exercise: 30 min. cardio class and 30 min. on elliptical at 3.5 mph
Menu: Water, Lactaid, 32 oz. blueberry green tea with stevia
Bologna and cheese pita (my own creation... if interested, ask! lol)
Soft taco from Taco Bell
Chicken soup, pretzels, 3 chocolate chip cookies

Wooo hooo! 5 pounds off! 6 more to go! Then more to go after that!!
Much of my loss may be excess water weight, but I will take it. :o)

3 comments:

Team Immel said...

you go girlfriend. so proud of you.
xoxo
si

Paris said...

Good for you!! Way to go, Shanna!! Rock on!

Jean said...

Congrats and keep up the good work!
jean