Well, this week and next week are "hell weeks" for us. Chris has baseball games on the weekends, 2 football games this week and 3 next week, a video Science project on top of regular homework, and we had a prospective parents meeting at the high school. The games affect my work schedule as I have to leave early to not miss games, which elimates time to exercise in the morning. I guess I will be working to maintain this week and next instead of lose as it is pretty hard to lose anything while eating 1200 calories/day and not exercising.
I have a busy, but fun weekend ahead...
Today -
Work all day
3:00 - Pick up Chris from school
4:30 - Yoga, hopefully
6ish - Trick or treating throughout town and with friends
Tomorrow -
9:00 - Supervise Chris and friends in their video project endeavor
10:30 - Haircut
12:30 - Work the snack bar and watch Chris's baseball game
3:30 - Go to work and put in a few hours
6:30 - Take Chris to church to do daycare, go home and make dinner, work from home
Sunday -
9:00 - A quickie breakfast at McD's with our close friends and then we all head out to the apple farms. Dear friends of mine own the farm and their son owns another, so it is always a big reunion when I come to visit. I love that I get to visit this year with my family and other friends of mine. I haven't been able to go in a number of years, so I can't wait!
5:00 - Take Chris to youth group and go to work for a bit
Collapse! lol
I am thinking that posting food here takes up too much space, so I am going to create a separate blog for that. I will still track my weight here, but not my food log. Once I have the blog set up, I will post the link to the right.
This week has consisted of uncured hot dogs wrapped in cheese and a whole wheat tortilla for breakfast, low-fat string cheese and Triscuits or carrots for a snack, chicken noodle soup for dinner, veggie tacos, vegetarian plate at a greek restaurant, and a few too many Halloween candies. I suspect Monday will bring a steady weight, no loss. I wish for more, but have to be real about what is going on and how life and my cravings intervene. If I want to do better, I have to make the effort. In order to make the effort, I need time. Hopefully, time will be easier to find after next week. In the interim, I am proud of being back at eating healthier... real food (minus the candy) with color, vibrant healthy colors. :o)
Hugs to all! Happy Halloween!!
Shanna
Friday, October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hope you are surviving your "hell week". I tell ya, Halloween candy is pure evil.... forget the scary costumes ;) Sounds like you are doing really well though. So proud of you!!
Busy girl! I know you can do it!
wow, stop your life i want to get off! lol
i know you can do it, with the healthy eating and exercise. you go girl. you're my inspiration!
xoxo
shauna
Post a Comment