Sunday, October 26, 2008

Wooosh! Days flying by...

Friday, Oct. 24th
Ate stuff. lol
I know I ate well all day and then went out for pasta with my hubby. Certain of calorie overload there! No idea if that will do me in or not, but I am good with whatever happens as I have eaten "real food" all week and have exercised.
Cardio class in the a.m. and yoga in the afternoon. I am doubling up when I know I have a busy weekend and won't have time to exercise.

Saturday, Oct. 25th
Veggie tacos (corn, black beans, green and red bell pepper, zucchini, smidgen of avocado, cheese), green tea with blueberry
Baked appetizers at a Halloween party, soda and a teensy Zombie, a few bite-sized desserts

Sunday, Oct. 26th
1 cookie and a small glass of Lactaid before rehearsal
NSA Pomegranate/blueberry tea latte with soy, shortbread cookies after rehearsal
*** Doing well so far, eh? lol Cookies and more cookies. ***
2 slices of apple after church
Veggie bowl with crushed pretzels and a sprinkle of cheese, whole pretzels, green tea with blueberry
7 choc. covered soy nuts
Apple and 2T organic peanut butter, Lactaid, 8 Fritos, 10 M&Ms

Weigh in tomorrow will be interesting... too many calories, likely too much sodium, and sedentary weekend. I have been battling not feeling very well again, possible relapse from last week's cold or just allergies and fatigue. Soreness and symptoms are better today than yesterday or Friday, so I will probably get out for a walk later on when it cools off. I am going to push my "water" (very weak green tea) and aiming for a light dinner.

Things I am grateful for...
* To be alive.
* My son and his loving way.
* Old friends and the opportunity to not only connect, but find out how much you impacted someone's life without even knowing it.
* The challenges that we face as they make us fight harder, love deeper and appreciate more.
* A good weekend for my hubby and I after a tough few weeks.

In memory... we will miss you, Errol. You were too young to leave us, but your memory will live on with me. Your love for baseball, commitment to your children, and our chats will be missed. I am grateful that I knew you and I appreciate the time we spent together. God speed.

Be a great day everyone!
Shanna

2 comments:

Paris said...

Great post, Shanna. Miss you lots. So good to think about what we are grateful for... I had such a great weekend reconnecting with loved-ones from my past. I am so blessed. Love to you, p

Team Immel said...

i appreciated your post too. sorry to hear of your friend passing on. so hard to lose people. they will always be missed. hope you had fun at your halloween party and can't wait to hear what you dressed up as.

love ya heaps.
i'm grateful for you!
xoxo
si