Thursday, October 23, 2008

A quiet day...

I am feeling quiet today. Not very chipper, so keeping to myself and just moving through the day. I am tired, thinking about things, and really need time alone at the beach. It was good to journal this morning. That sure does help. Wish there was a writing class nearby like the one in Portland. Thankfully, it's not a bad day, just a quiet one.

Blogging food now and will update later. I am doing carpool at 5:00, have a meeting regarding publicity for the Messiah concert at 6:45, rehearsal at 7:30 and then will head home to watch Survivor with my boys around 9:00.

Thursday, Oct. 23rd
No exercise today... need to give my body a rest.
Trader Joe's hot dog wrapped in ww tortilla with cheese, Lactaid with 2 tsp. Quik
Lean Cuisine Mac and Cheese, low fat Triscuits, 3 Milano cookies, NSA Cranb./Blueb. juice
Veggie tacos and something to drink that I can't remember. lol

3 comments:

Team Immel said...

hope you found the quiet you needed today! we could all use a day or 7 at the beach!!!! doesn't it just make you feel so alive yet so calm and serene at the same time? it's so sooothing. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

xoxo
shauna

ps laura n. said you referred to me as a "gangsta texter" what does that mean????? lol

Angie said...

hope you're feeling better and took the time to find the quiet you need.

Jean said...

Hope you had a quiet day that you so needed. Take care!
Jean