Busy few days with no exercise, so started the day with a kick-butt cardio class! Today is Sunday and I am still feeling the impact. ;o)
Now to remember what I ate on Friday. lol That was a long time ago! The weekend was good, but without exercise (see achy body comment above) and with more calories than I should have. The weekend included my drinking most of a bottle of "girlie beer" by myself. No, not a regular size bottle of beer, a wine bottle size. Have to say, I knew what I was doing when I did it and will work it off my pushing extra hard this week. Weigh in is tomorrow... we shall see what this week has brought. I will be so happy if I have lost a pound or two.
Here goes!
FRIDAY
Weight on Oct. 6th: 251 lbs.
Exercise: Cardio
Menu: Meals were fewer because I was full longer.
16 oz. Pomegranate Blueberry ice blended with No Sugar Added.
Quizno's Italian Sammie (330 cal.), half bag of Baked Lays.
Veggie tacos, fries and lo-cal ranch, iced tea with stevia.
Girlie beer and 2 cookies.
SATURDAY
Baby shower snacky foods; mini-quiche, finger sandwiches, carrots, fresh fruit, scone, but no cake.
Cup of home-made stew and a roll, iced tea with stevia.
Chicken alfredo and girlie beer (ordered dinner in with hubby for date night).
SUNDAY
Pomegranate Blueberry tea latte with No Sugar Added (90 cal.) and shortbread.
Chicken fajita salad with lots of yummy veggies, iced tea with stevia.
Small frozen yogurt with a smattering of candy toppings and blueberries.
(too early to eat again just yet... will edit and add)
Edited to add: 1/2 bagel with cream cheese and tea
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
good luck with your weigh in tomorrow! girlie beer? is there such a thing?????
xoxo
si
I'm getting the bug too... made my long overdue doctor's appt and am taking better care of myself. Love reading your blog for inspiration.
love you!
H.
Never heard of Girlie Beer!!
How is the Pomegrante Blueberry tea? I just bought Green tea w/honey and ginseng, which I didnt know if I'd like-well, I love it! Have you tried it?
Good luck w/your weigh in! I'm off to do my Total Firm video..you are my inspiration!!
hugs
jean
Post a Comment