Friday, October 10, 2008

Day 4 - Thursday, Oct. 9th

Day was improved after my post. Not alot more productive, but not as distracted either. Enjoying having accountability here. Now to weigh in next Monday and see if I am making the right efforts. I already know that I need to be more diligent about grocery shopping and preparing food at home. I also need to better incorporate veggies! :o)

Weight on Oct. 6th: 251 lbs.
Exercise: None, too busy today
Menu: 24 oz. green tea with stevia, 16 oz. water
Bagel dog, lactaid
Chicken salad with black beans, romaine, light cheese and dressing, tortilla, a few tortilla chips
Quizno's Italian Sammie (330 cal.), half bag of Baked Lays
4 oz. milk and a 20 chocolate covered soy nuts

2 comments:

Team Immel said...

chocolate covered soy nuts? are they any good? look at you go. so proud of you. keep up the great work! you're an inspiration to us all!

xoxox
shauna

Jean said...

chocolate covered soy nuts? that sounds right up my alley!
Good luck w/your plan. It is so hard to stay focused with all we have going on in our lives! Keep up the good work!
hugs,jean