Okay, so I posted last Thursday and then proceeded to get a tummy bug on Friday night. I didn't realize that I was sick, just thought it was food that didn't agree with me, so I ran all weekend and then last night, BLAM! I am feeling pretty horrid. My tummy goes through these weird waves of nausea and pain. Lovely. I have "flank pain" (that is what my friend, the RN, calls it) and I am still struggling with the neck pain that I saw the chiro for last week. Sheesh.
The good news is that although the past 48 hours have been pretty miserable, I am heading home now (4:42 p.m.) to rest until the 8 p.m. tax appt. that we have tonight. Frank (my boss) will be there too and our deadline for the company taxes is Sat., so I have to go. Have already told my hubby that I will not be taking care of dinner or anything/anyone else between now and then. ugh, gotta rest!
I am so happy that the company taxes will be behind me! Frank's personal taxes aren't due until 4/15, so I have some time. Hopefully, my tummy will feel better too. My guys are leaving tomorrow for 3 days in Vegas and hubby really wants me to go. I have not been able to decide about going until after tonight's appt., but now I think it is a big "no". Perhaps I will actually have a little time to catch up blogging? I still want to blog about our big night out on Feb. 29th!
The sun is shining, it is light out until 7 p.m. and I am outta here!
Hugs to all!
Shanna
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sorry to hear that you had the crud... no fun. Hope you are all better soon. We haven't started our taxes yet... no fun. I've turned into quite the procrastinator lately :) Miss you lots. Love, p
woo hoo on getting those taxes behind you! you go girl!
might be good to stay behind and have some shannatime.
sorry you were under the weather and glad to hear you are feeling better.
love ya.
xoxo
si
Post a Comment