Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter and God Bless!

Just a quick post before I head off to bed. Haven't had any time to blog as I have been the Queen of Productivity lately! I hope to be back on soon, but until then, much love to all that are here and reading!!!

God bless and Happy Easter,

Shanna

2 comments:

Paris said...

Hope you have a wonderful Easter too. Glad to hear that at least one of us has been productive!! ;) Can't wait to hear all of your stories. Sorry I have been hiding out a bit... think of you so often though. Love, p

Team Immel said...

YOu go your majesty!!!

I'm glad you had a nice Easter.

Been thinking about you alot. I see it's TCC's 8th bday. I need to pop in and post! I'll try and get to that today, if I can make time between the time I'm sure we'll be outside playing in the SNOW!

Love and miss you.
xoxox
Shauna