Thursday, March 6, 2008

Hang on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am holding on to this merry-go-round as it goes 'round and 'round. Oh no, wait, this is just my crazy life at the moment. lol

I am happy to quickly report that things are going well... still grateful. No major incidences to report and I am in one piece. I am coming up on one tax deadline for work and will have a month for the second one. I started with a personal trainer last Sunday and she is helping me to "spot train" the fat away from my ham hocks (code for 'fat thighs). Still eating healthy, still exercising, been very productive about homeland things that have been overdue, still teaching my ESL student once a week, going to baseball games, and working in between. I am even getting to bed most nights at a reasonable hour. Went to the chiro for the tension and tightness in my neck and she put all of the bones back in place, which really helps! Still need to blog about our fabulous night of celebration on February 29th, but it deserves time and clear thinking, so will wait for now.

Okay, have barfed on my blog, so I will go now. I can just feel that I am going to hit PUBLISH and think of a dozen other things that I wanted to say! Ugh, I want more time to sit here and write in my 'diary'. I love blogging! lol

Heading home from work, stopping at my mom's for a delivery on the way, wonder where I will end up after that. I don't feel like going home! I wanna play. lol I need dinner, so I should probably go home and eat. Stop typing, Shanna... just go. lol

Night everyone.
Night blog.
Shanna

3 comments:

Paris said...

Glad you are hanging in there... think of you often. Hey, Memo had a chiro yesterday too ;) You both should be feeling lots better!! Memo gets a 5 day rest period after her treatment... think you could pull off 5 days of rest too? LOL Love, p

Team Immel said...

i love your line about barfing on your blog! i totally can relate to that!!

i'm glad you checked in and updated us and that things are better. i'm also glad to hear about your personal trainer and you taking care of yourself. i am so proud of you! you go girl!!!!!

xoxox
shauna

Team Immel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.