...except I do know when I will be back again. lol I will be back on Friday night. Hopefully my little boy will be all well by then. Poor guy has been so sick these past few days. I will try not to worry while I am away. After all, he has his dad, gram, and auntie all looking after him. I am SO thankful for them!!!
So, just a few more things to do before I fly outta here. My buddy, Vince, is a HUGE sweetheart and is taking me to the airport. I will have to see if I can snap a cell pic of us. lol That would be funny to post next time. Gotta start documenting the trip from the start, right?? Chris will hang with gram until dad gets home and I will try to blog tonight sometime from Shauna's laptop.
I will sign off now and keep this short. Have to get these 1099s done before I go and blogging won't get that done.
Hugs to all! Shanna
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
All the best, Shanna! Hug Shauna for me, I'm thinking of you both!
Nic
Can't wait to hear all about your Reno adventure! Have a blast! Love, p
Ahh what a great time you and your twin are going to have. Just that girl time alone is priceless. Hugs to you both. enjoy!!
Post a Comment