Have had a crappy few days and very emotional today, so leave some love if you are here. :o)
Just a few odds and ends to make me smile...
Just a few odds and ends to make me smile...
Chris quote:
"There are 2 rules about eating...
if you can't pronounce it, you shouldn't eat it.
However, if it's good, finish it."
A sweet pic from our dinner on Valentines Day...

Hugs to all!
Shanna
Shanna
7 comments:
My first comment crashed and burned... will try again ;) Cute pic of you guys... love your hair! Sorry things have been a bummer for you... tough here too as Nat is so sick. Really nasty virus going around. Too cute about Chris' comment... he will miss out on some great foods though... I couldn't pronounce a thing in France!! Big hugs to you, p
you look soooooo darn skinny in your photo!! sorry you're having crappy, emotional days. i think it's in the air. i'm struggling too. big fat juicy hugs to you and yours. i'm here if you need me.
love ya.
xoxo
si
Shanna, my friend. Big hugs to you!
You are looking FINE!!! I love your hair in that photo, is it a new 'do?
I succumbed to the blog bug too, so here I am surfing all the blogs. I may come to you for tips LOL.
I am the queen of emotional rollercoasters, I'll ride with you any day. Hope today finds you on a smoother piece of rail.
Luv ya girlie :)
Love you! Miss you. Hope today is better. :)
Heidi
p.s. i'm not REALLY anonymous!
Ohhh girl, you need a great big hug!! Wish we could meet up and just hang out. We need to soon, miss you mucho!
Hope this week is better for you.
just checking back in to see how you're doing. i owe you a phone call! maybe i'll run and do that right now while i'm thinking of it!!! love ya to pieces and miss you dearly.
xoxo
shauna
since you don't update, i'm just gonna pop back in here and tell you hi, i'm thinking about you, love ya and enjoyed talking to you the other day!
xoxo
si
Post a Comment