I love QUOTES!!!!!! OMG, I just so need to put them down somewhere for all to enjoy (and so I can remember where to go to read them myself). Anyway, here goes...
Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
This is particularly fitting for me right now, as I order caterpillars every spring (yes, I am late this year) and wait for them to cocoon and hatch into butterflies. As of this morning, I have 10 caterpillars hanging upside down going through their metamorphosis. SO COOL! They will hatch within a week and I will have 10 lovely Painted Ladies to enjoy next.
Shanna
Quote in memory of Michele... fly, girl, fly. 7/8/08
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
ooh that's very cool! take photos i wanna see!!!!
great quote.
xoxox
shauna
Did they hatch yet??? I wanna see too!
Where are the pictures????
Post a Comment