"A burden shared with another is a lighter load to carry."
I sent this to a friend today and decided I would like to also capture it here. Another favorite of mine is...
"A burden shared is half a burden and a joy shared is twice a joy."
I am so looking forward to this weekend. Scott and I will be celebrating 17 years of marriage and we are headed to the beach for the weekend!!! I am so looking forward to relaxing, being near the water (I LIVE for water!) and exploring new places together. It is going to be great! Hopefully, I will remember to pack my camera. If you talk to me tomorrow, will you remind me? Thanks. lol
Shanna
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
happy anniversary!
don't forget your camera!
i can't wait to see photos!!
love you both!
xoxox
shauna
Happy Anniversary, you two!! Have a great time at the beach. See you in Sept. How cool is that??!!
I'm so glad to hear you guys went away for your anniversary. I loved going to the beach in NC. It was so relaxing for our family last month.
I also had to say I love your quotes. That's what friends are for!!!!!!! :)
Looking forward to your pictures :)
Hey girl - you are a little behind posting on your blog.... What are you doing with all your free time?
Post a Comment