Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Surviving...

I can honestly say that I am very grounded right now... no defying gravity at this point. Life has been far too serious for my liking and the struggles that have been coming at me are simply exhausting. I am determined to get through this and rise above it, but for now, I am scarce. Sorry if you have been kind enough to pop in and have bored! lol No updates makes for a dismal blog. :o(

Soon, soon, I will have my life back. Right? In the meantime, I send my love to all of you! Hug those you love, appreciate each day, and take nothing for granted.

Shanna

4 comments:

Paris said...

I'm sorry that you are experiencing such hard times. Hang in there, girlie! I will be sending good thoughts your way. xoxo Paris

Kaileysmom said...

This too, shall pass. Take a deep breath and keep moving forward. You can do it!

Big hugs to you

Team Immel said...

why does life have to be so hard???? ugh!!!!

here's to blue skies up ahead.

glad to see you back among the blogging.

xoxo
shauna

ps. we too are getting audited and have an irs appt on may 15th! :( NOT FUN. too much work and stress!!!

Nightscrapper said...

Hang in there!!

Thinking of you...Hugs!